Gea Arquitectos als Case Study für einen Bericht zur BIM-Implementierung
AECBytes' BIM EVALUATIÓN STUDY REPORT, conducted by Lachmi Khemlani, Ph.D, and commissioned by the AIA Large Firm Round Table (LFRT) CEO Committee evaluates the capabilities of six BIM applications.
The report, which was published in 2010, evaluates technical capabilities and limitation of different BIM applications and includes these 6 software solutions:
- Revit Architecture 2010 from Autodesk
- Bentley Architecture V8i
- ArchiCAD 13 from Graphisoft
- Allplan Architecture 2010 from Nemetschek AG
- Vectorworks Architect 2010 from Nemetschek North America
- Digital Project V1, R4 from Gehry Technologies
The case studies focus on successful implementation of BIM methods in various firms of different size and type across the globe, from the small spanish architectural firm Miguelangel Gea Arquitectos S.L.P, with 16 employees, to the global player Jacobs Global Buildings North America with more than 3.000 employees, including a total of 7 companies:
- HKS Inc.
- Jacobs Global Buildings North America
- Quattrocchi Kwoh Architects
- Morris Architects
- King & King, Architects LLP
- Miguelangel Gea Arquitectos S.L.P.
- Zaha Hadid Architects