City of Justice of Cordoba
Assignment following a public bidding process announced by the Regional Ministry of Justice and the Interior of Andalusia.
It's a seven-storey building (2 basements + 5 storeys) with a total gross floor area of 50.894 m².
The project's execution plans that conduced to the BIM modelling where delivered in 2D dwg and pdf formats.
In the future the BIM model will be used for construction and facility management, the latter based on the "as built" model that will be updated according to construction progress. The building's construction, maintenance and operation will be carried out during 25 years in collaboration with the private sector and is assigned via public bidding to a joint venture of various companies.
BIM Services provided
- Clash detection and design coordination
- Clash management
- Drafting and distribution of construction drawings
- Model updating and maintenance
- Precise modeling of your 2D drawings
- Quantity take-offs and evaluations
- Visualisation and analysis of the building