Contest "Del BIM al Big Data" - First Prize
Total BIM Consulting won the first prize at the BIM modelling contest that was part of the symposium “DEL BIM AL BIG DATA” in Valladolid.
The task consisted in creating a BIM model of a three-storey 2.854m2 civic center building, including MEP model, structural calculations, quantity take-offs and suggestions for architectural design improvements. All this within just 4 days. The jury used Solibri Model Checker to evaluate these models.
On 19 november 2014 a total of 14 teams with 85 members presented their works to the public at the symposium.
BIM Services provided
- BIM project planning
- Clash detection and design coordination
- Model check-up & revisions
- Precise modeling of your 2D drawings
- Quantity take-offs and evaluations
- Visualisation and analysis of the building